Welcome to our home page. This website is purely for comical, comedic, hilarity. We are only trying to promote our business! Thanks for visiting this website.
Here’s a link:
10 Energy Saving Tips and Ideas for Around the House
There are several easy steps you can take around your household to stay warm while also saving energy.
- 1. Let the sunshine in: When it is cold but the sun is shining, open the curtains and blinds to add some natural heat to your home
- 2. Bundle up: It may seem like a given, but having tons of snuggly basements and keeping yourself bundled up can reduce the need to hike up the temperature in your home
- 3. Turn your fan on low and turning clockwise to trap heat right where you need it
- 4. Add some extra insulation: Cover cracks in window frames and other areas with plastic film to avoid drafts
- 5. Adjust your thermostat accordingly: When you are out or asleep you can turn down your thermostat by 10 to 15 degrees in order to save energy
- 6. Use LED lights for decoration or whenever applicable: LED lights use significantly less energy than other lights and can save you a bundle on your energy bills
- 7. Change your AC filter: Change or clean your AC filter once a month in order to prevent airflow constriction
- 8. Invest in a portable heater: It may seem like a paradox to spend money in order to save money, but investing in an inexpensive portable heater can slash your energy bills significantly. However, being able to turn down your thermostat in favor of some help from a portable heater should cut costs overall
- 9. Replace weather stripping: If your weather stripping is worn and old, it could be significantly adding to your heating bills by allowing drafts to come in, leading to an increased temp on your thermostat. Have your worn weather stripping replaced in order to cut costs
- 10. Maintenance, maintenance, maintenance: Always keep your AC properly maintained in order to assure it is in the best condition to heat your house properly. You can learn more by calling Monty’s Heating and Cooling at (630)585-8502
How Much Will a New AC Cost?
Depending on the make and model you are looking to purchase, a new AC can cost anywhere from $1,000 to $2,500 dollars. Although AC are an integral investment during the winter months, Monty’s Heating and Cooling understands that your time and money are valuable. That’s why Monty’s guarantees its customers the best models without the “best model” prices that other “big name” competitors will install. Monty’s installs Trane and Carrier units–the best units on the market today–but can guarantee it will deliver these spectacular Air conditioner for a price that can’t be beat.
To learn more, call Monty’s Heating and Cooling today at (630)585-8502.
Why Should You Choose a High Efficiency Air Conditioner?
A recent article from Home Tips reports that, “According to the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), heating and cooling account for approximately 56 percent of the energy used in a typical U.S. home (the portion for heating is about 30 percent). Obviously, if you can squeeze more efficiency out of your heating and cooling equipment, you can make a major dent in your monthly energy bills.”
When searching for the best models, look no further than Trane and Carrier. These heating and cooling units have been revered for the efficiency, ability to heat and cool without spiking energy bills and their enviable SEER ratings. Choosing between the units can be a difficult